I am a massive Panache fan. I struggle with finding cups deep enough for my boobs but Panache always delivers and Envy is up there as one of my top choices, But Why am I such a fan?
- The shape is perfect, it’s described as Full Cup Balcony which is spot on as it gives a large amount of coverage whilst keeping a balcony shape.
- The stretch lace is so forgiving, I have banged on so many times about a stretch lace but that’s because I truly believe it works so well. For me, it’s fantastic as I tend to “spill” out of more moulded styles but it’s also fantastic for that extra “time of the month” volume as it stops the overall meaning you get a completely smooth line between bra & bust.
- The lower and side panels are more structured and these parts are non-stretch so the support is incredible plus it has side support and by now we know how much I adore a good bit of side support.
- The band is power mesh so gives a very solid support however I will note it can mean the band cuts in sometimes and, weirdly, after discussing this with a few people it seems to be worse on the nude version?!
- The “fashion” colours in Envy are beautiful yet they still keep the 3 Continuity foundation colours for your everyday wear plus a good choice of different briefs to suit everybody!
Envy is available in sizes 30D -38K which is an incredible range! I am wearing a 36HH and size 18 briefs from Belle Lingerie. I chose 36HH as I have the black in 36H (see it Here in my putting your bra on guide) and just felt I needed a size up now, I do tend to prefer a 36 band in Panache. One point I will make in relation to this is that for some reason the nude version of Envy does seem to dig in quite a bit after awhile, thought it was just me bit after asking about it appears to be a common issue!
Have you tried Envy? What is your favourite “go to” bra?